Saturday, March 23, 2013

Right now

Now I'm at the valley (Texas) for my spring break... because I live in a city with a beach I don't need to spend my week there ao I decided come and visit my bff :) since she no longer lives next to me.

The other thing that I'm glad to announce is the fact that I got a new phone so finally I'll be able to make entries and post things on facebook and instagram like now that u didn't carry my laptol but I didn't need to either.

I hope you can see the picture I attached, I'm new on this so I'm still learning :) have a nice weekend ...

Wearing: Abercrombie & Fitch total look

5 comments:

  1. I just found your blog. I like it!

    Hope you can follow me
    http://walk-with-confidence.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course! :) thankss
      following you back! :)

      Delete
  2. Enjoy your spring break, and yay so exciting about instagram :) can't wait to see your pics!

    http://www.themirroronthewall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting a best friend is always a blast :)

    XX

    www.themirroronthewall.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Ema!!! A big delay on posts lately... having a lot of work!
      xx!! :)

      Delete

Citizen Comment: