Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Post it - Look of the day


So here is my sort of look of the day! As many others I wish I have a 3.1 Phillip Lim bag :( but I know some day I will! hahaha, by now I just have to imagine myself carrying it.
So please follow me on facebook, twitter, instagram, lookbook, bloglovin', polyvore, pinterest... haha (I know I have almost everything)...
Come back to see what I'll be wearing tomorrow! :) 

Traducción: Pues aquí esta lo que traigo puesto el día de hoy! Excepto por la bolsa de 3.1 Phillip Lim, por lo pronto me tengo que conformar con imaginarme con ella, algún día la tendré! hahaha.
Denle like en mi página de Facebook, sigan me en twitter, instagram, lookook, bloglovin', polyvore, pinterest, etc... (hahaha ya se tengo cuentas en mil lugares!)
Ya haré otro collage mañana de lo que traiga puesto. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Citizen Comment: